| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Phoenix, Arizona in May is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is dropped across on average 1 day.
- In May the heavens above Phoenix, Arizona are extremely sunny having an average of an astonishing 13:09 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 0:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 95.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 4.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Phoenix, Arizona May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Phoenix, Arizona:
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) NNW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) NW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 465.2 kms (289.1 miles) W
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) WSW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 486 kms (302 miles) W
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 256.1 kms (159.1 miles) WSW
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) N
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 527 kms (327.5 miles) ENE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) NNE
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 509.7 kms (316.7 miles) ENE
- Safford, Az, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) ESE
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) SE
- State University, Nm, Usa - 495.6 kms (308 miles) ESE